Greater Baltimore McDonald’s Donates 25 Percent of Sales to Ronald McDonald House Baltimore on October 17
On Wednesday, October 17, 2018 all of the Greater Baltimore McDonald’s restaurants will donate 25 percent of top-line sales and all in-store donations, directly to the Ronald McDonald House Charity of Baltimore. The proceeds will directly benefit the building of a new House, scheduled to open in April 2019.
Hope has a New Address: One Aisquith Street, Baltimore, MD 21202. The new House will welcome over 2,400 families per year, and every night, be able to provide hope and comfort to over fifty families facing medical crises. This is almost two times the amount that the current house can accommodate. The current House has been home to more than 35,000 families, since opening on June 28, of 1982.
About Ronald McDonald House Charity of Baltimore
Part of an international network serving children and families in 54 countries, Ronald McDonald House Charities Baltimore is an independent, locally funded and controlled Chapter of one of the world’s most recognized and respected philanthropic organizations. The Ronald McDonald House Charities is a non-profit corporation run by a small staff and volunteer Board of Directors. The enthusiastic participation of men and women from all walks of life makes the house “work.” Support in the form of time, talents, funds, and materials are important to the running of the facility, and have come from individuals, businesses, fraternal, and community organizations. The compassion of these men and women has resulted in a haven that shelters families and sees them through a period of unthinkable stress. We are supported by local donations, managed by a local Board of Directors and all monies donated go directly to the Ronald McDonald House Charities Baltimore and its programs.
For more information on Ronald McDonald House of Baltimore visit www.rmhcbaltimore.org
- Thursday, November 1, 5-9PM: Big Fat Greek Happy Hour – Features a “Taste of Greece” under the tent with free food samples. Music, dancing & full food & bar service!
- All Days: Greek Wine Tasting! $10 for 5 tastings + 1 Glass of your favorite along with munchies!
- Uber Eats available Friday, Saturday & Sunday for home delivery of food during Festival hours!
- DAILY: Traditional Greek dancers in colorful authentic outfits perform at various times.
- Hellenic Heritage Museum of Maryland: Experience the culture of Greece and Greek-Marylanders through historic displays of “Life in the Greek Village” & children’s drawing activity “Color Me Greek”
- Tours of the historic Cathedral: View the Tiffany stained-glass windows, learn about the hand-painted Greek Orthodox icons & murals
- Greek Cooking Demonstrations: Secret Greek recipes shared!
Send your PSAs to us at firstname.lastname@example.org