Times-Shamrock Communications General Contest and Promotion Rules
- All winners of any WZBA-FM contest must be at least 18 years of age, unless otherwise notified.
- Each person may only register, qualify and/or win once for a contest/promotion.
- There can only be one winner and/or qualifier per household every 30 days.
- Each person participating in a text-in-to-win contest assumes financial responsibility for any applicable message and data rates. Individuals texting messages that have hateful, violent or sexual content will have their phone numbers blocked. Consequently, individuals with blocked phone numbers will be unable to enter text-in-to-win contests.
- Employees and family of Times-Shamrock Communications, their participating sponsors, affiliates, and other broadcasting media outlets are not eligible and are prohibited from participating/winning.
- Odds of contests depend on the number of entries and participation.
- Prizes can be claimed by contest winner only at the Times-Shamrock Communications studios located at 11350 McCormick Road, Executive Plaza 3, Suite 701, Hunt Valley, MD 21031, during business hours: Monday – Friday from 9am – 12noon.
- Winners must, personally, claim their prize within thirty (30) calendar days of notification of prize availability or they forfeit their prize, no exceptions. Winners must provide a valid government issued photo ID (driver’s license, state ID card, passport, military ID) when claiming their prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash and cannot be substituted for another prize at the request of the winner.
- Times-Shamrock Communications reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value.
- Winners are responsible for all federal and local income taxes and applicable fees relating to prizes.
- All prizes won are in “as is” condition and Times-Shamrock Communications is not responsible for any defective prizes.
- All contestants/participants acknowledge as a condition of entry, that Times-Shamrock Communications has a right to publicize or broadcast their name, image and likeness for promotional purposes.
- All winners and beneficiaries of prizes from Times-Shamrock Communications agree to indemnify and hold harmless Times-Shamrock Communications and their participating sponsors from any liability. Some winners may be required to sign an additional waiver/release of liability to receive certain prizes.
- Times-Shamrock Communications is not responsible for any failure of telephone or internet services when trying to enter a contest.
- In the event of a mail-in to win contest, each entry must be mailed separately and Times-Shamrock Communications is not responsible for any lost, redirected mail and postage entries.
- Times-Shamrock Communications reserves the sole right to modify, cancel or suspend any promotion should fraud or other causes beyond the control of Times-Shamrock Communications corrupt the administration, security or proper conduct of the promotion.
- Times-Shamrock Communications is the sole judge of all matters pertaining to contest/promotions and their decision is final.
- For specific rules to contests/promotions, please visit WZBA-FM’s official website: https://www.thebayonline.com, or pick up a copy at the Times-Shamrock Communications studios during regular business hours (see #6 for address).
- No obligation or purchase necessary.