There’s nothing quite like Orioles baseball and some delicious craft beer! And getting the awesome walk-off home run from Adam Jones made the day even better! Huber and I had a blast at the game, talking baseball, life and craft beer! Just the way he bought a beer for me that I never had before, I did the same thing for Huber, buying him a Tropi Cannon, Heavy Seas’ citrus IPA featuring blood orange, mango, lemon peel and grapefruit!
With the wonderful growth of craft beer, Oriole Park has responded by offering an impressive line-up in a variety of styles. This list probably isn’t complete, but it’ll get you even more fired up for this year’s baseball season!
These are some of the beers that are available this year:
- From Union Craft Brewing: Steady Eddy, a Wheat IPA; and Duckpin Pale Ale.
- From Heavy Seas Beer: Loose Cannon IPA; Tropi Cannon IPA; Pounder Pils, a Pilsner; and Smooth Sail Summer Ale.
- From Key Brewing: Dundalk Calling, a Double IPA; and Chesapeake Common Lager
- From Manor Hill: Manor Hill IPA.
- From Flying Dog: Snake Dog IPA, Bloodline Blood Orange Ale, and Bleacher Beer, a lager.
- From Monument City: 51 Rye IPA.
- And from Calvert Brewing Company: Calvert Cream Ale.
Thirsty? It’s time for some baseball and some craft beer!
The Craft Beer Guy