Baltimore Radio Legend Chris Emry returns to The Bay Weekends and Fill-in. When Chris is not on the radio he is hitting himself in the head with mallets. Chris was recently crowned The 2013 Preakness Crab Derby Champion!
10 QUESTIONS WITH CHRIS EMRY
1. What is your favorite Rock n Roll Band? Colleen has custody of The Stones, I'll take The Doors. I spent time with Ray on 3 seperate occasions, Danny Sugarman twice & Robbie once. I think that if you heard some of their music today for the first time it would sound contemporary. I find it timeless. My younger son is 20...His favorite band: The Doors.
2. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? Michael Chiklis & George Clooney.
3. What do you want to be when you grow up? Warren Buffet
4. When you have 30 minutes of free time-how do you pass the time? Wondering.
5. What would you name the autobiography of your life? WTF
6. What songs are included on the Soundtrack of Your Life? Anything from Celine Dion.
7. If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would that be? I'd be 14 and it would be summer and I would play baseball every day. That year my team was so good that our entire infield started the All Star game. I played 2nd base and got my name in the local paper!
8. If you on the lottery, what would you buy? Nothing for 6 months or so.
9. If you could choose a movie for the story of your life, what would it be? The Invisible Man.
10. What was your favorite toy as a kid. Fisher Price "My First Bong".