These Canadian brothers took a 'selfie' with a bald eagle after rescuing the bird from a trap. They were hunting when they found this eagle caught in a claw trap. “It was attached to a stake and the eagle was trying to fly up, but it only had a foot of slack in the chain.” They covered his head with a hoodie to calm the bird down. They were then able to free him from the trap. They later contacted the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry, who thanked them for freeing the eagle and said they would be contacting the trapper about setting the trap up differently.
Luckily, the idiots above aren't the norm. Plus, if you didn't camp out to buy on Black Friday, you weren't alone.
Sales at brick-and-mortar stores dropped this year on both Thanksgiving and Black Friday
According to retail researcher ShopperTrak, sales dropped from $11.6 billion in 2014 to $10.4 billion in 2015 on Black Friday at physical retailers. On Thanksgiving, sales dropped from just over $2 billion to $1.8 billion.
While physical sales were down, online sales were up 14% on Black Friday over 2014's numbers, pulling in $2.72 billion. And that increase comes as a lead in to Cyber Monday, which is expected to be the biggest day of online sales of the year.
Stay in. Fighting over a blender is stupid.
Joss Stone? Yes, please.
Fast Times at Ridgemont High. The movie is an absolute classic. I've probably watched it 10 times or more, yet I've never noticed her. Do you know who the "pretty girl in car" is in this scene?
It's Nancy Wilson of Heart! It makes sense as her former husband Cameron Crowe was the screenplay writer for the movie. By the way, the song that is playing on the car radio is Joe Walsh's "Waffle Stomp"
One of those aggressive TMZ paparazzi's followed Joe Walsh to his car. Joe is surprisingly nice to him. Here's Joe talking about Ringo Starr's love of American football.
Guitar World put together a list of "20 of the greatest rock guitar intros of all time." What did they miss? Let us know on our Facebook Page
· "Day Tripper" - The Beatles
· "Enter Sandman" - Metallica
· "Heartbreaker" - Led Zeppelin
· "Iron Man" - Black Sabbath
· "Roundabout" - Yes
· "Smoke on the Water" - Deep Purple
· "Sunshine of Your Love" - Cream
· "You Really Got Me" - The Kinks
· "Walk This Way" - Aerosmith
· "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love" - Van Halen
· "Killing in the Name" - Rage Against the Machine
· "Purple Haze" - Jimi Hendrix Experience
· "Johnny B. Goode" - Chuck Berry
· "Layla" - Derek and the Dominos
· "Monkey Wrench" - Foo Fighters
· "Crazy Train" - Ozzy Osbourne
· "Nothing Else Matters" - Metallica
· "Start Me Up" - Rolling Stones
· "I Feel Fine" - The Beatles
· "Sweet Child O' Mine" - Guns n' Roses
· "Detroit Rock City" - KISS
· "Jumpin' Jack Flash" - Rolling Stones
· "Brown Sugar" - Rolling Stones
· "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" - Rolling Stones