Q.. Over half of the people in this survey say this is something they do on the first date … what is it?
It's always good to kick off a potential relationship with a giant pile of LIES.
A new survey found 61% of people admit they LIE on the first date . . . that means three out of every five times you go out with someone new, they're not going to be totally honest with you.
The most common lie that women tell is about how old they are . . . they usually shave off three to five years. They're also much more likely than men to lie about their NAME . . . possibly to avoid Facebook stalking or more serious stalking.
The most common lie that men tell is about how much money they make . . . on average they try to seem like they're about 20% richer than they actually are.
So . . . when does the lying stop? 44% of people say they come clean by the third date . . . 22% wait until after they say, "I love you" . . . 9% wait until MARRIAGE . . . and 25% NEVER tell the truth until they get caught.
Q… More than half of the people in this study say having some of this around the office motivates them. … What is it?
Maybe you owe your boss a "thank you" for being such an unpredictable, demanding jackass.
A new survey found that deep down, most of us actually LIKE being stressed out at work.
60% of people say a little stress motivates them, and 32% say that they're at their best when things are as stressful as possible. Only 8% of people say they work their best without any pressure.
20 Minute Trivia
Q… They provide it for you to use at work however the average company has 2% stolen each year what is it ?
A… Toilet Paper
Here are five random stats about the toilet . . .
1. The average person spends THREE YEARS of their life sitting on the toilet.
2. The first movie to show a toilet flushing was ALFRED HITCHCOCK'S "Psycho" in 1960 . . . and people were OUTRAGED.
3. The average person uses 57 squares of toilet paper per day. That's 20,805 squares of toilet paper in a year . . . or about 42 rolls.
4. The average company has approximately 2% of their toilet paper supply stolen by customers and employees every year.
5. The majority of Americans prefer to hang the toilet paper roll in the "over" style, where you pull down to get your toilet paper. Hanging it in the "under" style, where you pull up to get your toilet paper, is much less popular. Who are you people?
Here is today’s 20 Minute Trivia:
Q… Just over one third of the men in this survey say they lie to their wife or girlfriend when it comes to this…. What is it?
A… When asked “ Dose this make my butt look big?”
Be careful about asking your boyfriend or husband, "Does this make my butt look big?" Because, unfortunately for BOTH of you, he's probably going to give you an honest answer.
In this survey, only 35% of men say they'd LIE. The other two-thirds say they WOULD give an honest answer . . . although a lot of them would try to change the subject first.
Here’s today’s 20 Minute Trivia:
Q.. According to this study the average 18 to 34 year old spends at least four hours a day using this accessory …. What is it?
If it seems like people spend WAY too much time wearing headphones these days . . . now there's some data to back it up.
According to this survey, the average person between 18 and 34 spends FOUR HOURS a day wearing headphones. And a lot of them have trouble doing ANYTHING without them. Here are six more stats from the survey.
1. 53% own at least three pairs of headphones.
2. 81% say they NEED to listen to music to get going in the morning.
3. 73% admit they sometimes wear headphones to avoid talking to people.
4. 48% wear them every day at work or school.
5. 40% would skip a workout if they got to the gym and realized they left their headphones at home.
6. And 62% say they'd rather go a day without ANY human interaction than a day without their music.
Here is to day’s 20 Minute Trivia:
Q… According to this study the average woman will spend at least 60 days of her life doing this with her phone… what is it?
A… Talking to her mom.
Your mother has devoted every second of her life to you since the moment you were born. Keep that in mind when you hear this number if you think it sounds like a lot.
According to this survey, the average woman spends TWO MONTHS of her life on the phone with her mother.
That's an average of three calls a week at 16 minutes each. So that's 48 minutes a week . . . or approximately 42 hours a year. From age 18 to 50, that adds up to right around two full months.
The number one subject a woman talks to her mom about is . . . family issues. The rest of the top 10 subjects are: Her children, work, health issues, her siblings, what's on TV, money, shopping, friends, and gossip.
The survey found women only talk to their fathers for seven minutes a week. That's only six hours a year . . . or a total of just eight full days in their lifetime.